Try out the brand-new 2021 questions in the Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader game online! Can you outperform an 11-year-old on this easy trivia test?
Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? We Doubt That!
One of the most watched shows on Fox and Nickelodeon is the American quiz game program. However, you can get this version entirely online. You win if you correctly answer 20 questions from the first grade, which is a very uncommon occurrence. Few people can outwit this trivia. Therefore, the query is, “Can you?”
This is the Online Version of the Game Show
Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader has universally same fundamental rules. The primary distinction is that you do not have a classmate who can assist you. All of the Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader quiz questions must be answered by you.
You need to know this additional information before taking the quiz.
Original Trivia Questions
The 20 questions on this exam that ask, “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?” are all unique. From every season, we selected some of the trickiest questions. Therefore, it will be a challenging game (heads up). Sorry, but we went so far as to include two $1,000,000 questions to make it nearly impossible for you to succeed.
On each question, a cheat button is there. And it will display the right response for you. BUT keep in mind that you lose a point each time you activate the cheat button. So, friends, utilize it at your own risk.
The outcome of the Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader Quiz is revealed at the conclusion. It displays the number of both right and bad answers you provided on the test. You win this quiz if your score is greater than 11. Only 10% of individuals, though, can get a score greater than 18.
How to Play Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader at Home? 4 Subtle Ways
You may not be one of John Cena’s special contestants, then. You can still play Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader at home, though, eh. These are the four strategies QuizExpo recommends for competing in the convenience of your home.
Method #1: Buy the PC Game Version
The television program Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader has a PC gaming counterpart. The game was created by THQ in 2015. Fun fact: It is still accessible to Windows and Vista users on Amazon. Regarding graphics, the game is not a masterpiece. But it still features the show’s original host, Jeff Foxworthy, and his humorous remarks.
Method #2: Download Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader App
Numerous applications exist that let you participate in game shows virtually. However, “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader 2010” by Capcom and “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? & Friends” by Ludia are the two that are most well-known. There are also a few alternative apps available for Android users without charge. On your Google Play Store app, type in the name of the game show to find them.
Method #3: Participate in an Online Quiz
You have arrived at the ideal location to play the game Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader! The only trivia game that features show-specific original questions is this one. Additionally, it is the most practical method of playing because it determines whether you are smarter than an 11-year-old or not by automatically calculating your scores.
Method #4: Play the Boardgame
On Amazon, you may purchase the board game Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. It is a straightforward tabletop version of the game with a large number of question cards and a score chart that uses money as points. A host and a few participants are all you need to play.
Some Examples of the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Questions
These are some of the inquiries that the game show competitors had to respond to.
- What era of geologic time is commonly referred to as the age of dinosaurs?
- What patriotic song, based on a poem by Katharine Lee Bates, Begins with the Lyrics “O beautiful for spacious skies?”
- Born in the 1780s, the brothers Grimm are more most famously known for which of the following?
- If you found four current U.S. coins under the couch cushion, and they added up to 25 cents, three of the coins must be what denomination?
- Mississippi is one of two states that has three pairs of side-by-side double letters in its name. what is the other state?
- If Lebron James scored 400 points throughout 10 NBA Regulation Games, how many points did he average per quarter?
- How many valves does the human heart have?
- The Rocky Mountains start in Alaska and end in which state?
- What is the lowest prime number?
- What does the Roman numeral ‘L’ stand for?
- Which word is the adverb in the following sentence? “On a chilly day, sometimes the ocean is visible.”
- What is the ingredient that you can add to vinegar to make a chemical reaction that produces Carbon Dioxide gas?
- Which city do Game Shakers live in?
- Are Henry Hart’s last name and the word Heart homonyms?
- The names of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are inspired by the name of artists of which era?
- What word means four of something?
- Which of the bones might be broken if you break your arm?
More Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grade Question: Start the quiz!